Coming Soon! I Could Go On Singing on Blu-ray & More!

Just announced:  Judy’s final film, I Could Go On Singing, will be released on Blu-ray on May 10th by Twilight Time.  This will be a limited edition release of just 3,000 copies that will be available.  No word yet if there will be any extras.  Keep an eye out on their website for details.

spacer

BOAC Ad ICGOS COMBO

spacer

Judy Garland Sings Harold Arlen” is now available for pre-order on Amazon.  The release is scheduled for a February 12th although it’s listed as March 11th.  Check out The Judy Garland Online Discography’s page devoted to this release for details about the set and its rare contents.

spacer

Comments
7 Responses to “Coming Soon! I Could Go On Singing on Blu-ray & More!”
  1. Erin says:

Will Judy Garland Sings Harold Arlen be released in the U.S.?

2. I certain hope so, Erin. However, since JSP’s prices are competitive, I would recommend purchasing it on Amazon U.K., and have them send it to the States. It will not bust the bank. Hope this helps.

3. Carolina Mornin' says:

ICGOS is up for order on the Twilight site.

4. Carolina Mornin' says:

I posted that too fast. Sorry! BluRay extras are noted, but no details about remastering etc.

Isolated Score Track (with some effects) / Audio Commentary with Producer Lawrence Turman, and Film Historians Lem Dobbs and Nick Redman / Audio Commentary with Film Historians David Del Valle and Steven Peros / TV Spot / Original Theatrical Trailers

The link is: http://www.twilighttimemovies.com/i-could-go-on-singing-blu-ray/

5. Daniel J Oldrati says:

I just received my “I could go on singing” blu ray. The picture is great and the sound is very good . The sound on the isolated music track is in stereo and the sound is excellent. Included are the four songs, “It Never was You” is mono, the others are stereo. They all sound better than the movie track. GREAT RELEASE

6. lschulman says:

I am sorry to have to report that I have just watched the new Twilight Time Blu-ray of I Could Go On Singing, and it is seriously out of sync, both for many of the spoken parts as well as for much of Judy Garland’s singing. Is this the disc, or is it my equipment? I have watched hundreds of DVDs and Blu-rays on the same system, and there has never been this problem. Sync problems exist both for live TV and DVDs, and can easily be adjusted via the TV or the player. Insofar as I Could Go On Singing, from memory (to be confirmed) I have never seen such a synchronization problem on the DVD. I am curious if other people have noticed this blatant error of mastering which could easily have been corrected. I am quite disappointed.

Lawrence Schulman

7. lschulman says:

I am happy to report that the AV sync problem was not on the Blu-ray, but was due to my Oppo player, which required an adjustment. The disc now plays fine.

Lawrence Schulman